Diabetes Facts File
Diabetes is a complex disease and it’s serious. left untreated it can lead to all sorts of complications such as heart disease, kidney failure, blindness and other life threatening problems. There are simple ways of delaying or reversing the risk of developing diabetes. So if you think that you’re at risk get help as soon as possible.
More people than ever are at risk of Type 2 diabetes. If nothing changes, more than five million people will have diabetes in the UK by 2025. Currently 2.9 million people in the UK live with diabetes. Around 90% of people have Type 2 diabetes. Around 8% of people have Type 1 diabetes.
- Globally the number of people with diabetes has risen from 108 million in 1980 to 422 million in 2014.
- The global prevalence of diabetes* among adults over 18 years of age has risen from 4.7% in 1980 to 8.5% in 2014 (1).
- Diabetes prevalence has been rising more rapidly in middle- and low-income countries.
- In 2016, an estimated 1.6 million deaths were directly caused by diabetes. Another 2.2 million deaths were attributable to high blood glucose in 2012**.
- Almost half of all deaths attributable to high blood glucose occur before the age of 70 years. WHO estimates that diabetes was the seventh leading cause of death in 2016.
- Diabetes is a major cause of blindness, kidney failure, heart attacks, stroke and lower limb amputation.
- Healthy diet, regular physical activity, maintaining a normal body weight and avoiding tobacco use are ways to prevent or delay the onset of type 2 diabetes.
- Diabetes can be treated and its consequences avoided or delayed with diet, physical activity, medication and regular screening and treatment for complications.
Type 2 Diabetes is becoming a global epidemic and every day more and more people want to be informed about what they can do to help prevent it. Now you have the information at your fingertips right here on this awesome training platform! Here you will find quality, well-researched content, covering the different types of diabetes, the importance of exercise, diet and natural therapy you can utilize in the treatment and management of this debilitating disease.
REVERSE YOUR DIABETES NATURALLY WITH NEWSTART:
‘NEWSTART’ is an acronym for the eight (8) laws of health. These are eight precepts that will help you achieve optimal health and wellbeing. They are simple enough and when adhere to! may help your body to heal, bringing it to a state of vitality that is perfect for living life to the fullest.
NEWSTART: THE EIGHT LAWS OF HEALTH
Do you know that you can reverse or even cure your type 2 diabetes? Yes You Can! Over the past decade documented scientific evidence support and repeatedly demonstrated that a diet consisting of fruits, vegetables, legumes and nuts as God intended is the best one to adopt. A plant-based diet is a powerful tool for preventing, managing, and even reversing your type 2 diabetes and all other complications that comes with it.
Water is the fountain of life, drink lots of it. Our body consist of 70% water. Did you know that water can reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes by more than 50%? That drinking lots of water is an essential part of a program to control ones’ weight? Drink plenty of it, develop a taste for water and aim to drink 6-8 glasses a day and energize your cells. Flush! Flush! Flush!
Water cleanses the body internally and externally.
- It cleanses the cells, eliminating waste and purifies the blood.
- Builds the immune system.
- Lubricates the moving parts (joints etc.).
- Increase circulation, bringing more blood to the areas.
- Bathing cleanse the skin and eliminate waste.
True temperance teaches us to dispense entirely with everything harmful, such as tobacco, drugs, excess salt and sugar laden foods as well as process foods, just to name a few; and to use judiciously that which is healthy. It means total abstinence from habits that is harmful to the body; and to develop good habits for healthier living.
Is incredibly powerful, it refreshes, rejuvenates, regenerate and rebuild the mind, body and soul. Rest empowers you to function at your best. Optimally it involves a good nights’ sleep as well as time out daily, weekly and yearly. Thus when you are weary rest! Relax! And restore your body vitality.
- Physical activity is good medicine. In today’s environment physical exercise is being recognized as a vital component for achieving optimal health. Several studies consistently shows that thirty (30) minutes of exercise for example: walking, bicycling, swimming, or even gardening etc. for five days a week can contribute so much to reducing health risks.
Sunshine helps to increase levels of alertness and enhancing hormones such as serotonin. It lowers blood sugar and blood pressure levels, Lower cholesterols levels and convert it into vitamin D etc. Without it nothing would live. Start with 10-15 minutes a day exposing your face and body to the sun. Gradually increase your exposure time to 30-45 minutes daily, making sure you do not get burn. The best times for sun-bathing are between 9-10 AM and 4:30-5:30 PM.
Without Air you will die in a few minutes. Blood and cells are dependent upon oxygen, the most essential element to sustain life. Breathe deeply and expand your lung health every day. Exercise in the open Air and have fresh Air ventilating your home day and night. Fresh Air is the free blessings from heaven, it soothes the nerves, stimulates the appetite, helps digestion and induces refreshing sleep.
TRUST IN GOD
Trust in God’s Help and pray for divine guidance, it will enhance your health. There is nothing He can’t handle, for He sees and knows everything! It’s the most important health principle. It was Abraham Lincoln who said ” We are designed by God to trust in Him. A life without a relationship with God will result in less- than- desirable health and satisfaction, because function must follow design…”
Stay Informed With The Latest Updates and Event Info
The Information Products’ Technology industry, broadly defined to include products based on evidence-based data resources or knowledge infrastructure. It’s intensely dynamic in terms of growth and new products introduction. Digital Information Products are products...
Covid-19|Coronavirus PANDEMIC!! IT’S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. Understanding what you need to do during a pandemic will help you realize that the Covid-19 | Coronavirus pandemic is not the end of the world. You can maximise your protection levels, as well as...
"THE QUALITY OF YOUR LIFE IS DETERMINED BY ITS ACTIVITIES". (ARISTOTLE). Each one of us is wired for greatness and achieving success. We only have to make a start by taking our first step on the ladder of success and accomplishment will follow. Every day we are given...
Thank You To Our Partners
Experienced Chief Executive Officer with a demonstrated history of working in the hospital & health care industry. Skilled in Non-profit Organizations, Entrepreneurship, Disease Prevention, Holistic health and Wellness, Team Building, and Public Speaking. Strong business development professional with a Master’s Degree focused in Community Health: Major in Public Health from London Metropolitan University.
Delma Aurdett Kirk, Definitive Solutions LLC – 1st Place
Register for Coaching!
READY TO MAKE A REAL CHANGE AND LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST?
DON’T WAIT ANY LONGER. START FORGING YOUR OWN PATH TODAY!
LET’S DO IT TOGETHER.