What is Holistic Wellness?
Holistic Wellness simply means to be in optimum health. It is a well-balanced blend of physical, mental, social and even spiritual wellbeing, that results in living the highest quality of life possible.
- Holistic medicine is a form of healing that takes the entire person into account.
- Holistic health is based on the idea of the importance of the whole and the interdependence of its parts, so that all the elements that makeup up a human being are considered to promote optimal health and wellness.
- Healing is promoted by treating the entirety of the person based on the principal that when one part is out of balance, it causes the entire system to become imbalanced.
- Before getting into how you can improve your health, take a moment to think about the impact of holistic approaches to enhancing your physical and mental health.
- Consider how addressing your overall wellbeing with the purpose of promoting good health, is much more effective than waiting to get sick and treating the condition.
- The holistic approach is both unique and highly functional because instead of targeting the symptoms of a certain disease, as conventional medicine does, it focuses on the whole person, and the root causes of illness and unwellness targeting the three key areas of a person’s being – body, mind and spirit.
- Holistic approaches use natural methods in promoting good health, and when the goal is overall wellness, lifestyle choices and habit changes focus on prevention and proliferation of good health of mind, body and spirit rather than the treatment of disease after a diagnosis has been made.
Understand the Importance of Relationship Wellness:
All acknowledgements and credits go to CREATION Health (a faith based ministry developed by the Florida Hospital in 2008) for the making of this video presentation.
We’ve Got You Covered
Wholistic Health and Wellness Mastery:
Your complete training course on all natural holistic health and wellness. Which you can access for free when you subscribe to our newsletter.
Holistic Approach to Improve your Health and Wellness
Don’t Just Prevent Disease. THRIVE!
Psychology of Motivation
The Importance of Joint Health
- Stop Smoking!
- Be Active!
- Avoid drinking too much Alcohol!
- Eat healthy!
- Get enough Sleep!
- Know your Family History!
Lifestyle Issues Training
- Each of us has a set of Health Habits we would like to change.
- What is your goal in making this change?
- What do you want to achieve?
- Understanding Your Life’s Purpose!
- Thinking about how Shared Experiences can change Lives.
- Positive behaviours are Influence by Positive Attitudes!
- Wellness is an active process of making choices towards a healthy life.
- Wellness is especially important as we age.
- Proper nutrition and regular exercise can boost immunity and help prevent a variety of ailments, including cardio-vascular disease, obesity and fall risk behaviors.
We’ll Show You How It’s Done
The training and workshops resources, provides evidence-based information on holistic health and wellness, as well as guidelines intended to help you build your knowledge in lifestyle changes and management. In addition they provide free experts’ evidence-in the approach to using natural remedies to promote good health. And when the goal is is overall health and wellness, then lifestyle choices changes to the prevention and proliferation of optimum health in mind, body and spirit rather than the treatment of disease.